Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Thursday, December 1, 2016

december 2016 challenge ...

Our challenge for December is:

Christmas!!!!!!

Play along with any other challenge you want to join in with your entry for this blog :).

You are welcome to scrapbook pages of any size, or to art journal, paint, create cards, mixed media, or off-the-page work.  Whatever medium you prefer to use - USE IT!!

This month's winner will be receiving A GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM SCRAPBOOK.COM

 Here is what our design team did for us this month:


Busy creating





Can't wait to see what YOU CREATE!!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun and easy challenge this month Anne....thanks for inspiring me to create tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you are going to join us in the challenge Sandi
      Mary

      Delete
  2. Wow I just found your site and I love it! I hope to join in every month. Got me inspired to dig out Christmas pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you found our site and are inspired to join us in the challenge
      Mary

      Delete
  3. Another freaking scrapbook challenge is just what I needed to keep me inspired! So glad I discovered your site. Looking forward to 2017's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work DT. I love your inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete